In this Q&A, I responded to the following questions I received from readers:
- What’s the best way to tackle those mindless moments, where you don’t even realise what you’re doing until you’ve got to the bottom of the bag of crisps!?
- Can you give some encouragement and discussion around mindfulness, and why mindful eating is such good practice?
- How does one balance intuitive eating and a medical condition?
- How do we completely let go of dieting, diet mentality and give full permission to eat all foods without feeling guilty or punishing ourselves?
- And there was a question about how to let go of that nasty little voice that criticises you and your appearance.
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image? I'd love to answer them on my next LIVE Facebook Q&A!Ask A Question
Tired of struggling with food and feeling ashamed of your body and the way you eat?
If you’ve had enough of being on and off a diet, binge eating and emotional overeating — you’ve come to the right place!
I’ll help you discover how to let go of food rules, trust your own body and reclaim your innate worthiness — so you can live your life unapologetically and focus on what’s really important to you…
- Questions about food, eating and your body? Ask a question that I can answer on my next live Q&A
- Get my FREE Guide to Peaceful Eating and mini eCourse: What to Pack For Your Peaceful Eating Journey
- Book a FREE Discovery Session with me
- If you want to explore art, creativity and wellbeing – check out Life Book 2020 where I’m one of the teachers!