In this Q&A, I responded to the following questions I received from readers:
- What’s the best way to tackle those mindless moments, where you don’t even realise what you’re doing until you’ve got to the bottom of the bag of crisps!?
- Can you give some encouragement and discussion around mindfulness, and why mindful eating is such good practice?
- How does one balance intuitive eating and a medical condition?
- How do we completely let go of dieting, diet mentality and give full permission to eat all foods without feeling guilty or punishing ourselves?
- And there was a question about how to let go of that nasty little voice that criticises you and your appearance.
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image? I'd love to answer them on my next LIVE Facebook Q&A!Ask A Question
Need help from an expert?
If you’ve had enough of being on and off a diet, feeling ashamed of your body and how you eat, binge eating or emotional overeating — you’ve come to the right place.
I’ll help you discover how to let go of all the food rules, trust your own body and reclaim your innate worthiness — so you can live your life unapologetically and focus on what really matters to you.