Here’s what I covered in this Q&A replay:
- One subscriber asks about self-sabotage. She explains how she does so well, feels pleased with how she’s doing and then ‘it’s as though I find my good behaviour threatening’ and she sabotages her progress. She sees her life as a series of successes and failures.
- Another asks about emotional eating: she’s been a yo-yo dieter for over 25 years and wants help to stop her ‘junk food drug’ when she’s feeling overwhelmed.
- The last one has a condition called ansomia, which means no smell or taste and asks how else she can make Intuitive Eating work for her.
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image? I'd love to answer them on my next LIVE Facebook Q&A!Ask A Question
Tired of struggling with food and feeling ashamed of your body and the way you eat?
If you’ve had enough of being on and off a diet, binge eating and emotional overeating — you’ve come to the right place!
I’ll help you discover how to let go of food rules, trust your own body and reclaim your innate worthiness — so you can live your life unapologetically and focus on what’s really important to you…
- Questions about food, eating and your body? Ask a question that I can answer on my next live Q&A
- Get my FREE Guide to Peaceful Eating and mini eCourse: What to Pack For Your Peaceful Eating Journey
- Book a FREE Discovery Session with me
- If you want to explore art, creativity and wellbeing – check out Life Book 2020 where I’m one of the teachers!