This week I answer questions about:
- Carbs and being pre-diabetic.
- How to best help patients in a healthcare setting (when they say they’re dieting/ trying to lose weight).
- Whether addiction to carbs and sugar is real.
- And what to do when you’re getting older, still want to lose weight, think you’re addicted to sugar and REALLY want to make peace with your body.
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image? I'd love to answer them on my next LIVE Facebook Q&A!Ask A Question
Need help making peace with food?
If you’ve had enough of being on and off a diet, feeling ashamed of your body and how you eat, binge eating or emotional overeating — you’ve come to the right place.
- Looking for someone to coach you through all of this? Book a FREE Discovery Session with me.
- I’m running 3 Masterclasses on Binge Eating, Emotional Eating and Mindful Eating. Get the details here.
- Have questions about the way you are around food and your body? Ask me and I will answer you on my next live Q&A.
- Want to find out why my approach is different? Get my FREE Guide to Peaceful Eating.