In this episode, I answered the following questions:
- One subscriber says her one of personal values is that she has to be thin to be accepted by society. She notices how when her body image is triggered, she tries to control her food and asks for help to shift this.
- Another makes the point that it’s not true that being thinner doesn’t make you healthier for the pure and simple reason that fat people don’t receive adequate health care.
- One person asks how to fix her broken fullness button.
- And the last question is about continuing the journey of body acceptance after weight restoration in eating disorder recovery.
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image? I'd love to answer them on my next LIVE Facebook Q&A!Ask A Question
Tired of struggling with food and feeling ashamed of your body and the way you eat?
If you’ve had enough of being on and off a diet, binge eating and emotional overeating — you’ve come to the right place!
I’ll help you discover how to let go of food rules, trust your own body and reclaim your innate worthiness — so you can live your life unapologetically and focus on what’s really important to you…
- Questions about food, eating and your body? Ask a question that I can answer on my next live Q&A
- Get my FREE Guide to Peaceful Eating and mini eCourse: What to Pack For Your Peaceful Eating Journey
- Book a FREE Discovery Session with me
- If you want to explore art, creativity and wellbeing – check out Life Book 2020 where I’m one of the teachers!