In this episode, I covered the following:
- Being weighed in pregnancy and having the ‘healthy eating’ conversation with healthcare professionals.
- Grieving the loss of what you might no longer be able to do in your current body, and doing the work to cultivate a new level of body acceptance.
- Food addiction… Is it a thing? And how to talk to friends about weight/ food addiction?
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image? I'd love to answer them on my next LIVE Facebook Q&A!Ask A Question
Tired of struggling with food and feeling ashamed of your body and the way you eat?
If you’ve had enough of being on and off a diet, binge eating and emotional overeating — you’ve come to the right place!
I’ll help you discover how to let go of food rules, trust your own body and reclaim your innate worthiness — so you can live your life unapologetically and focus on what’s really important to you…
- Questions about food, eating and your body? Ask a question that I can answer on my next live Q&A
- Get my FREE Guide to Peaceful Eating and mini eCourse: What to Pack For Your Peaceful Eating Journey
- Book a FREE Discovery Session with me
- If you want to explore art, creativity and wellbeing – check out Life Book 2020 where I’m one of the teachers!