In this episode, I touched on the following:
- How to deal with the physical and emotional discomfort of being in a bigger body, post dieting
- Whether it’s possible to lose weight without dieting
- What to do if you believe your weight is impacting on your flexibility, stamina, strength and other health conditions
- What to do when you hate your body and you can’t imagine not hating it
- Whether you need to learn to love your body to make peace with it
- Dealing with restrictions during Lockdown
- Dealing with restrictions due to a health condition
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image? I'd love to answer them on my next LIVE Facebook Q&A!Ask A Question
Need help from an expert?
If you’ve had enough of being on and off a diet, feeling ashamed of your body and how you eat, binge eating or emotional overeating — you’ve come to the right place.
I’ll help you discover how to let go of all the food rules, trust your own body and reclaim your innate worthiness — so you can live your life unapologetically and focus on what really matters to you.