Every week, I host a LIVE Q&A on my Facebook page, where I answer as many questions about food, eating or body image as I can!Ask A Question
Get your questions answered!
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image?
Fill in the form below and I'll do my best to answer your question in the next Q&A video.
Rest assured - I won't refer to you by name when I answer!
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 39
Fri 26th Feb 2021
In this special episode of my weekly Q&A, I answered questions posed by participants in my free event From Dieting Rollercoaster to Peaceful Eating.
Themes covered include:
* the connection between weight and health
* restricting foods for health reasons
* body image concerns
* eating out with friends
* 12-step programmes
* whether or not to weigh yourself
* how to respond to people who comment on your eating/ body
and more…Watch Now
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 38
Thu 18th Feb 2021
In this Q&A video, I answered questions about:
🍓 Whether weight set point lowers once you’re eating intuitively
🍓 Why distracting yourself from eating the foods you want to eat doesn’t work
🍓 How to think differently about your belly (or any other body part you struggle with)
🍓 Whether it’s ok to pursue weight loss if it’s affecting your mobility
🍓 My response on intuitive eating not being for everyone
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 37
Fri 12th Feb 2021
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 36
Fri 5th Feb 2021
This week I answer questions about:
- Carbs and being pre-diabetic.
- How to best help patients in a healthcare setting (when they say they’re dieting/ trying to lose weight).
- Whether addiction to carbs and sugar is real.
- And what to do when you’re getting older, still want to lose weight, think you’re addicted to sugar and REALLY want to make peace with your body.
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 35
Fri 29th Jan 2021
💜 Is it true that some people just can’t take to Intuitive Eating?
💜 How do you honour your fullness without triggering diet mentality?
💜 How to eat for pleasure when you have food allergies
💜 How to navigate social eating when in recovery from an eating disorder
I answered these questions in this Q&A video.Watch Now
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 34
Fri 22nd Jan 2021
In the Q&A this week, I answer questions about:
💗 How to know if you’re over-exercising
💗 How to start making peace with your appearance
💗 How to let go of weight loss and own your self-worth independently of anything else
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 33
Tue 22nd Dec 2020
Find out the answers to these questions in this week’s Q&A
- How do you make peace with wasting food?
- What does eating with attunement mean?
- How can you think differently about weight gain over the holidays?
- What to talk to your dietitian about if you’re no longer dieting.
- Is eating breakfast important?
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 32
Thu 17th Dec 2020
Have you ever wondered:
- How do you eat sweet foods without being compulsive about it?
- What should you do if you have a food rule about sugar?
- How do you know if you’re eating too much of something?
- What to do about the food rule ‘don’t eat fast’?
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 31
Thu 10th Dec 2020
- What to do when you’re eating ice cream mindlessly every night
- How to prepare responses to family members who bring up difficult memories over the holidays
- What I mean when I suggest you ‘let go of attachment to the outcome.’
These questions and one more were answered this week!Watch Now
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 30
Fri 4th Dec 2020
This week I answered questions about:
- How to become more attuned to your body (and yourself)
- What some terms mean (that I use in the Peaceful Eating Over the Holidays course)
- How to not become frazzled with all the doing over the holiday period
- How to eat peacefully if you are following a medically prescribed diet that restricts some of your favourite foods.