Every week, I host a LIVE Q&A on my Facebook page, where I answer as many questions about food, eating or body image as I can!Ask A Question
Get your questions answered!
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image?
Fill in the form below and I'll do my best to answer your question in the next Q&A video.
Rest assured - I won't refer to you by name when I answer!
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 32
Thu 17th Dec 2020
Have you ever wondered:
- How do you eat sweet foods without being compulsive about it?
- What should you do if you have a food rule about sugar?
- How do you know if you’re eating too much of something?
- What to do about the food rule ‘don’t eat fast’?
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 31
Thu 10th Dec 2020
- What to do when you’re eating ice cream mindlessly every night
- How to prepare responses to family members who bring up difficult memories over the holidays
- What I mean when I suggest you ‘let go of attachment to the outcome.’
These questions and one more were answered this week!Watch Now
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 30
Fri 4th Dec 2020
This week I answered questions about:
- How to become more attuned to your body (and yourself)
- What some terms mean (that I use in the Peaceful Eating Over the Holidays course)
- How to not become frazzled with all the doing over the holiday period
- How to eat peacefully if you are following a medically prescribed diet that restricts some of your favourite foods.
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 29
Fri 27th Nov 2020
Do you worry that Intuitive Eating or Peaceful Eating will make you gain weight?
I answered this in this episode of my Q&A series.Watch Now
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 28
Fri 13th Nov 2020
In this episode I answered questions about:
- How to let go of food guilt
- Whether counting calories can cause binge eating
- Whether a focus on weight loss is compatible with Peaceful Eating
Peaceful Eating Q&A | Episode 27
Wed 4th Nov 2020
In this episode:
- How do you get dressed, do your make-up and hair etc. without exacerbating poor body image?
- Should you eat breakfast? What do you do if you aren’t hungry?
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 26
Wed 28th Oct 2020
In this episode, I answer questions about:
- comparing your body postively or negatively to others
- whether using portion control is a good strategy for noticing fullness
- what to do about weight loss that might come about as a natural consequence of intuitive eating
- having forbidden foods in the house
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 25
Wed 16th Sep 2020
In this Q&A video, I answer questions about:
- How to be mentally satisfied with what you’re eating when you’re physically full.
- How to eat mindfully and intuitively when on holiday.
- If it’s ok to eat by the clock.
- The difference between giving yourself permission to eat everything, and cravings.
- And how to take your first steps away from diet culture.
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 24
Wed 9th Sep 2020
When you’re still stuck in diet mentality, it’s easy to turn intuitive eating and mindful eating into another diet. How do you stop doing that? I answer that question in this Q&A replay…
I also talk about:
- how Intuitive Eating ISN’T free-for-all eating
- how comparing yourself is a path to misery
- how Intuitive and Mindful eating are the ‘middle way’
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 23
Wed 26th Aug 2020
Ever wonder what’s going on when you feel the urge for a jammy biscuit as you’re passing Gregg’s but you’re not hungry?
And what about how to handle things when the people around you are talking about diets or their latest weight loss attempts?
Have you ever been in the position of being refused insurance because of your weight?
I answered these questions in this Q&A video! Plus one about how to get more joy and pleasure from food 🙂.Watch Now