Watch replays of my live Q&A sessions below.
Get your questions answered!
What burning questions do you have about your relationship with food or body image?
Fill in the form below and I'll do my best to answer your question in the next Q&A video.
Rest assured - I won't refer to you by name when I answer!
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 35
Fri 29th Jan 2021
💜 Is it true that some people just can’t take to Intuitive Eating?
💜 How do you honour your fullness without triggering diet mentality?
💜 How to eat for pleasure when you have food allergies
💜 How to navigate social eating when in recovery from an eating disorder
I answered these questions in this Q&A video.Watch Now
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 34
Fri 22nd Jan 2021
In the Q&A this week, I answer questions about:
💗 How to know if you’re over-exercising
💗 How to start making peace with your appearance
💗 How to let go of weight loss and own your self-worth independently of anything else
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 33
Tue 22nd Dec 2020
Find out the answers to these questions in this week’s Q&A
- How do you make peace with wasting food?
- What does eating with attunement mean?
- How can you think differently about weight gain over the holidays?
- What to talk to your dietitian about if you’re no longer dieting.
- Is eating breakfast important?
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 32
Thu 17th Dec 2020
Have you ever wondered:
- How do you eat sweet foods without being compulsive about it?
- What should you do if you have a food rule about sugar?
- How do you know if you’re eating too much of something?
- What to do about the food rule ‘don’t eat fast’?
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 31
Thu 10th Dec 2020
- What to do when you’re eating ice cream mindlessly every night
- How to prepare responses to family members who bring up difficult memories over the holidays
- What I mean when I suggest you ‘let go of attachment to the outcome.’
These questions and one more were answered this week!Watch Now
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 30
Fri 4th Dec 2020
This week I answered questions about:
- How to become more attuned to your body (and yourself)
- What some terms mean (that I use in the Peaceful Eating Over the Holidays course)
- How to not become frazzled with all the doing over the holiday period
- How to eat peacefully if you are following a medically prescribed diet that restricts some of your favourite foods.
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 29
Fri 27th Nov 2020
Do you worry that Intuitive Eating or Peaceful Eating will make you gain weight?
I answered this in this episode of my Q&A series.Watch Now
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 28
Fri 13th Nov 2020
In this episode I answered questions about:
- How to let go of food guilt
- Whether counting calories can cause binge eating
- Whether a focus on weight loss is compatible with Peaceful Eating
Peaceful Eating Q&A | Episode 27
Wed 4th Nov 2020
In this episode:
- How do you get dressed, do your make-up and hair etc. without exacerbating poor body image?
- Should you eat breakfast? What do you do if you aren’t hungry?
Peaceful Eating Q&A: Episode 26
Wed 28th Oct 2020
In this episode, I answer questions about:
- comparing your body postively or negatively to others
- whether using portion control is a good strategy for noticing fullness
- what to do about weight loss that might come about as a natural consequence of intuitive eating
- having forbidden foods in the house